Experiment11Experiment11

Yay Juke bottle

Nice flash

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

S & D kicked ass!

Always been a fan! Now we shall await the end.

Twatlight Twatlight

Heh

Its got the laughs i suppose :]

PS, dont you just love it when people go "Ugh this video sucks all i see is a picture and i waited like 45 minutes and nothing happened. how do you people even like this its not even a video omg." Try restarting the damn thing.

just2pale responds:

Those are my favs..

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

I think I found a bug

When i played Wadolf, i started using bombs right when he spawned up.

then he teleported and spawned the zombies and started firing his lazor, but i could only move vertically to aviod them, and wadolf stood too far away to hit :\

Card Game! Card Game!

Perfect

A great laugh.

It actually makes me mad that there are people on Newgrounds who write reviews and don't have a sense of humor...

Grey-Matter Grey-Matter

Quite the entertainment.

Super addicting might I add.

Music choice was superp, and I do appreciate all the little extras you added in. It makes it much more professional.

Looking forward to more :]

[LK] Euphoria [LK] Euphoria

Agreed with below

Your totally right about the amount of potential, but this peice could use some mastery. The kick delay made things a bit crowded, but some decent subs could balance.

At the segment starting at 2:03, boost some mids in the EQ, let that piano come out.

Props

LK412 responds:

l'll work on it.

Thanks for the review.

Gunopolis Gunopolis

lol

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHUUHHH Hhhhh??

VAIT! IT VASNT!
ppeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooowww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwww

Retro Pico -full version- Retro Pico -full version-